Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Brooke Burke Works Her Body And Blows Your Mind

Brooke Burke Works Her Body And Blows Your Mind: "

Did I mention today was ridiculously hot MILFtastic Tuesday? It's official now, with these Malibu beach workout pictures of Brooke Burke, and a guy who actually gets paid to build and rub her muscles (as if I wouldn't give my life's fortune, or approximately $17. to have that job), stretching, shaping, and toning one of the hottest mom bodies in Hollywood. I always joke about Brooke Burke having had twenty-seven children, not true. But she has pushed four puppies down Reproductive Boulevard and, well, her body is downright extraordinary. Undoubtedly, the most flexible woman on the PTA and a celebrity hotties whose every lunge, crunch, and squat, lives forever in my libido. You go, Brooke. Enjoy.


"