Wednesday, June 29, 2011

To day is crazy

pretty sexy crazy girl nude pic

pretty sexy crazy girl nude pic




pretty sexy crazy girl nude pic

pretty sexy crazy girl nude pic

pretty sexy crazy girl nude pic

pretty sexy crazy girl nude pic

pretty sexy crazy girl nude pic


Today is crazy!!
I woke up early to do my bookkeeping (the deadline is uhm in 2 days) and I have no idea what I'm doing!

Then I almost missed the package (with this top) and letterly ran outside following the mail guy! I just barely catched him on time.

Back inside I had to print out my bookkeeping mess only to discover that the print cartridges were empty :S

So while getting ready to step out my laptop all of the sudden dies on me! I re-start it, dies again.. error messages.. by this time I'm almost dying.. I give the Mac a disk-repair after which it keeps failing!! So I ran to the Mac store just thinking about buying a new one with my credit-card and sit on the financial blisters for a month.. went back home to fetch the macbook so I could transfer via firewire my files when buying the new one...

and guess what? The Mac is working now!! I'm not sure for how long so I seriously think I have set a time record on editing and uploading a blog post! I'm so paranoid right now thinking the Mac will fail again any minute! Crazy...


Oh and wait.. ofcourse I didn't got any bookkeeping done and I'm still without cartridges, haha :)